»

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Christmas (Crazy) Morning

Maddie and Max wanted to start a new tradition this year.
They decided to wake up in crazy morning (anything before 5 a.m.) and roller skate. According to The Friend magazine, that is what kids in Venezuela do on Christmas morning. They had to skate in the garage, but they had fun!






My favorite part of Christmas morning is the stockings.







Santa and the Reindeer brought Zhu Zhu Pets for the kids.





I always try to give special things that the kids aren't expecting. For Max, I sewed his patches from the road trip onto a sweatshirt. He put it on immediately. Yay!
For Maddie, I found a cute train case for her to put her girly nail stuff in. I filled it with Lucky Bee Bee charms. She was so excited and happy.
I think I did good this year!


We has freshly baked chocolate filled croissants for breakfast.

Merry Christmas to you!

2 comments:

Katy said...

I'm seeing a theme with Max sticking his bum at the camera! Fun kids!

Unknown said...

Hi, love you cuties. Mom